Thursday, February 11, 2010

No news is good news...

I hope you all feel the same way! I actually have nothing new medically to report at this time! Kayli had labs drawn Tuesday morning but we did not receive any calls from the liver coordinator since so I am assuming everything looks great! Kayli has had a busy week at school, and CYT. We are all trying to adjust back to a school schedule, including not having her ride the bus (infection control...school buses are just ICKY!) and next week we will have the added bonus of afternoon tutorials for her classes (she has ALOT to catch up on). Saturday she and her sister will be auditioning for CYT's Cinderella, so we will let you know how that goes!! Keep your fingers and toes crossed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. School buses are REALLY gross. :P

I can't cross my toes! :P I'll cross my fingers though. :)

Emily said...

No news is DEFINITELY good news. Glad to hear things are going well. Be glad you weren't at the DMV with Stephanie and me today. It was GROSS. I swear I could see the H1N1 flying in the air around us. With a kid nearby LICKING the glass wall. EWWWWWW!

Emily

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

mrs. stroz said...

This is Mrs. Stroz - Kayli's old Babes director. I am now living in California, but have been following Kayli's progress over these past months on your blog. Glad to hear that she is doing so well...please tell her I said hi and that I am thinking about her.